- How to use the course!
- Before we begin...
- Module 1A - We have a relationship with money
- Module 1a: Exercise 1 - Your Money Diary
- Module 1B - Why Money is so confusing
- Module 1b: Exercises 2 - 5
- Module 1C - Your Money Personality
- Module 1c: Exercise 6 - The Money Personality Tree
- Module 2A - Why it is easy to Spend Baby Spend!
- Module 2a: Exercises 1-2
- Module 2b - Money Fallacies
- Module 2b: Exercise 3 - Build Your Money Fallacy Awareness Muscle
- Module 3a: The six pillars of money management (1-3)
- Module 3a: Exercise 1 - Build Your Money Plan
- Module 3b - The six pillars of money management (4-6)
- Module 3b: Exercise 2 - Goal Setting
- What's next?
- You made it!
- Before you go...
Cut through the confusion!
Budgeting isn't the only way!
A co-founder of Money Mentalist with a post-graduate in psychology. Lynda has also studied money psychology under psychiatrist Dr David Krueger MD, Houston, USA. With more than 20 years in her own accounting practice, Lynda brings unique business abilities and an in-depth financial professional background to her integration of psychology and neuroscience with Mentor Coaching. “I have felt your pain and frustration. I have been there. I have badly managed my money, very badly in fact, I was $600,000 in debt. And me an accountant! Looking at my numbers it was easy to spot, I simply over spent. But knowing my numbers didn’t explain how I got myself in that mess – or how to get out of it. After a good deal of research, I discovered that it’s more than just numbers that drives our money behaviour; money has a secret language. You see, if it was all about numbers, life would be simple. But it’s not because money is emotional. That was the ‘aha moment’! When I realised if money is emotional, then we need to look at our mindset, our money mindset – technically called our money psychology. And that sent me back to university to find the answers and later, studying money psychology under psychiatrist Dr. David Krueger.”